Willamette HVAC, LLC offers an extensive and customizable line of spray booths, along with a complete range of services, in the Portland Metro area. Whether you’re looking for a specific type of automotive, industrial, or truck spray booth, maintenance or repair, we will meet your needs with top quality. We provide a streamlined start-to-finish process for your business with a paint booth and accessories made of the best materials, constructed with attention to detail, and supported by the latest in innovative technology.
Automotive Paint Booth Installations & Maintenance
Having problems with overspray collecting on vehicles in the parking lot? Complaints about odors? Excessive overspray in the paint booth? A blower wheel that’s quit or making a strange sound? Doesn’t matter if the professionals from Willamette HVAC, LLC installed your paint booth or not. Give us a call at (503) 616-7042 and we’ll take care of it quickly. Our specialists are qualified to perform repair and upkeep on all styles and brands of paint booths, as well as any accompanying equipment and ductwork.
Our best advice to prevent issues is proactive service from Willamette HVAC, LLC. We’re the best at what we do, and annual maintenance minimizes your costs and helps to avoid downtime. Our team of professionals are trained to pinpoint and address concerns, promoting greater reliability and equipment longevity. We also keep you informed, letting you know if anything might need replacement in the future. Let us take care of replacing the filter, verifying airflow, replacing belts, balancing the booth, cleaning the exhaust fan and plenum, and inspecting and possibly repairing the air makeup unit. Willamette HVAC, LLC keeps operations running smooth across Hillsboro, Aloha, Beaverton, Cornelius, Blooming, and Forest Grove, OR.
Willamette HVAC, LLC recommends and installs direct fired units and the essential paint booth ductwork. Our goal is to provide superior solutions to our customers, and the rewards of direct fired units surpass indirect fired units. Take a look at some of the advantages:
- Eliminates the need for a heat exchanger and reduces investment costs.
- Less materials in the air makeup unit translates into a lighter weight unit, which is particularly helpful for roof mounts.
- Air is heated directly by a flame, wasting less energy when increasing the inside temperature.
- Direct fired heat is superior in efficiency, turning about 98-99% of the gas used into useable heat.
- Avoids the need for a chimney.
- Allows more airflow to pass through the burner, increasing speed of temperature rise.
- Provides the workspace more airflow.
- Less stress/static pressure is placed on the intake fan.
Serving the Portland Metro area